Whether it’s a Diwali makeover for your home or the perfect Diwali gift for your friends and family, Danube Home has you covered with its incredible range of products available at rock-bottom prices.
Follow these tips for a quick festive embellishment:
* For a quick makeover on a low budget, opt for wallpapers with the design of your choice. They are a great way to add a festive touch to an otherwise simple wall.
* If your furniture is worn out, Diwali is a great time to upgrade. Go for fabric sofa sets in rich hues with gold accents and follow the same color scheme for your dining ensemble to create a cohesive look.
l Give your upholstery a makeover to instantly brighten up your interior for the festivities. Choose between ready-made or bespoke curtains, add bright and colorful throws and throw pillows, and place matching rugs to complete the look.
Here are some great gift ideas from Danube Home:
* Chandeliers may not seem like an ordinary gift, but we think it would be a great choice as a Diwali gift; After all, Diwali is the festival of lights and the bigger and bigger the light, the better, right? It is a gift that you would be tempted to keep to yourself.
* Decorative items such as aroma diffusers, fountains, candlesticks, tissue holders, vases, bowls, figurines and trays as well as wall decorations such as wall art, clocks and photo frames are great for giving.
* Kitchen utensils, cutlery, crockery and bakeware make a very thoughtful and useful gift as they are a quintessential staple in any household.
* Choose matching quilt sets and curtains as gifts for your loved ones. It might not be a typical gift, but it is certainly a very thoughtful and functional gift.